Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga beta sprites
Before I answer, please keep in mind that this post is where the next spritesheet will go later today.

How do you mean show up... In the game? Oh, I was playing around with the Key Item values, which can show almost every sprite in the game. At times though, both Key Item values and Enemy Sprite values are required to either see a sprite, or to see all of one. Also, I forgot to mention this... All sprites that show up in the Enemy Sprites section appear to be mirrored. For example, enemies face to the right instead of to the left in the Key Items section. This beta "Mario" label that I found a while ago had from 'Star' to half of the 'A', and the Item screen had 'M' to 'I'. You will find out what I mean by "Star".

Or are you talking about on the programs? On the programs, everything that is pasted there from Microsoft Paint has its dimensions decreased both by 1, so I stretch it 1x1 pixels before confirming the paste.

Have a nice day.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga beta sprites - by Salanewt - 11-21-2009, 07:40 AM