Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Lycoris
Updates:
Character Profiling done for Lunyka, Duckman, and Einly.
Re-named back to Lycoris.
I've done some world building.
Lunyka and Ryu are village leaders.
Ryu is Lunyka's firend and they have been since childhood.
Ryu's Blind because the dictator punished him by injecting bleach into his eyes from playing a prank on him. They story goes is that both Ryu and Lunyka want to change the world. They very much disagree with the dictator and they decide to play a prank on him. Both Lunyka and Ryu go up behind him and flash a great light in his eyes blinding him for a few days. When both were caught for questioning Ryu was the first to talk and said that he worked alone so he got the full punishment for it so his eyes became permanently stained with white areas in his blue eyes.

There are 14 Villages in all. Azure, Vermilion, Gamboge, Taupe, Zinnwaldite, Ecru, Chartreuse, Feldgrau, Alizarin, Amaranth, Heliotrope, Magnolia, Cyan, and Ultramarine. They all have a garden of Lycoris flowers that is the color of the village name. Azure and Vermilion can both be found in the Azumilion Forest, Gamboge and Taupe can both be found in the Gampe Tundra, Zinnwaldite is in the Zinnwaldite Desert, Ecru and Chartreuse can be found in the Chartru Plains, Feldgrau can be found in the Feldgrau field, Alizarin can be found in the Alizarin Volcano, Amaranth and Heliotrope Can be found in the Amaratrope Mountain Range, Magnolia is found in the Magnolia Islands, and Cyan and Ultramarine are found in the Ultracyan Ocean.

Yes there are villages that live in the ocean. Meaning just about any creature imaginable live in this land.
The places where the villages are were named after the village.

Einly's school is the Ravelton High School.
His Teachers are:
Math- Mr. Kellion
English- Mr. Mokey
Science- Mrs. Pancakes
History- Mrs. Custy
His teachers are actually based off of a few of my teachers. I just edited the last name and the looks. 3 of my favorite teachers and one that I absolutely hate. And yes he does have teachers because this takes place in the school too.

I decided against Einly having siblings.
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Lycoris - by Maxpphire - 06-20-2008, 04:47 PM
RE: Lycoris - by Medri Fogmatio - 06-20-2008, 05:39 PM
RE: Lycoris - by Maxpphire - 06-20-2008, 05:48 PM
RE: Lycoris - by GrooveMan.exe - 06-20-2008, 07:32 PM
RE: Lycoris - by Maxpphire - 07-12-2008, 06:59 PM
RE: Lycoris - by Sho_"Rocker"_Daisuke - 07-12-2008, 08:28 PM