Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
One Piece - Grand Battle Swan Colloseum rip project
Hey guys, Sam here. Anyone remember this game?
[Image: rockinnb9.png]
Of course you don't, it's for the WonderSwan Color. :<
The thing is, it's an awesome game just like the WonderSwan, and it has awesome sprites too. What I'm after here is a group of people capable of using a tool known as Tile Molester, for I have gathered an XML file including bookmarks of palettes and offsets of each character in the game. Observe below.
[Image: yeah1mn2.png]
Oh Wow..! Every character has an amount of Banks, or 'bunches of sprites' as I'd call it. I'll list them below with a pic of the character and a comment next to it, or if it's done, a centered image with a link to the sheet:
[Image: Nami.png] Nami, 5 banks / Pretty easy
Tashigi
[Image: tashigo697.png]
Done! By GaryXCJk.
[Image: Crocodile.png] Crocodile, 6 banks / Some tile arranging issues with the sandy tiles might happen
[Image: NicoRobin.png] Nico Robin, 4 banks / Pretty easy
[Image: Sanji.png] Sanji, 6 banks / Pretty easy
[Image: Luffy.png] Luffy, 7 banks / Easy, but 7 banks
[Image: Ace.png] Ace, 4 banks / Some tile arranging issues with the fiery tiles might happen
[Image: Zoro.png] Zoro, 7 banks / Sword swishing might confuse you and 7 banks is a lot
[Image: Usopp.png] Usopp, 5 banks / Nothing too special, there might be issues with the slingshot I guess
[Image: MR1.png] Mr. 1, 7 banks / Pretty easy but 7 banks
[Image: Smoker.png] Smoker, 6 banks / Some tile arranging issues with the smokey tiles might happen
[Image: Chopper.png] Chopper, 6 banks / Easy
[Image: MR2.png] Mr. 2, 5 banks / Pretty easy
Carue
[Image: wachoo680.png]
Done! By Rakia.
Dugongs
[Image: dugongthumb539.png]
Done! By Dazz.

So yeah, I'm guessing this is the thread where we discuss the project. Be sure to post/comment/reserve/suggest stuff if you're interested (or not, haw haw).

I've attached a ZIP containing a Special Version of Tile Molester (which introduces support for several new palette types, but that's irrelevant) that has the XML file in the 'Resources' folder for easy peasy usage; just boot Tile Molester and open the ROM in it (which, by the way has to be named exactly One_Piece_-_Grand_Battle_Swan_Colloseum_(J).wsc!)

Ripping tutorial video
(Requires QuickTime or VLC or whatever)

I'll keep updating this post as the thread gets replies. If you have something to ask you wouldn't go for in this thread, be sure to contact me through AIM or MSN or whatever.

Attached Files
.zip   TileMolesterPlus.zip (Size: 450.61 KB / Downloads: 370)
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
One Piece - Grand Battle Swan Colloseum rip project - by Raccoon Sam - 06-19-2008, 07:58 PM