Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Lufia: The Ruins of Lore - by Previous!
I did this over the last... ages. I started before making that FFTA Intro sheet and now I've got some sheets done. Next thing would be Lukie Cave - the first dungeon. That will take a while since it's quite big compared to the previous areas!
I'm also ripping characters and NPCs, but those are far from being finished. Thus, you'll have to wait (if I ever manage to finish!).

[Image: lufiagameicon.png]

Done:
[Image: lufiaruinsofloreopening.png]
[Image: lufiaruinsofloreparcely.png] [Image: lufiaruinsofloreparcely.png] [Image: lufiaruinsofloreparcely.png]
[Image: lufialukiecave1sticon.png] [Image: lufialukiecave2ndicon.png] [Image: lufialukiecave3rdicon.png]
[Image: lufiaroad1icon.png] [Image: lufiaroad2icon.png] [Image: lufiaroad3icon.png] [Image: lufiaroad4icon.png] [Image: lufiaroad5icon.png] [Image: lufiaroad6icon.png] [Image: lufiaroad7icon.png] [Image: lufiaroad8icon.png]
[Image: lufiagruberik1icon.png] [Image: lufiagruberik2icon.png] [Image: lufiagruberik3icon.png] [Image: lufiapirateshipicon.png] [Image: lufiaancientcaveentryic.png] [Image: lufiacashwellmanoricon.png]
[Image: lufiameravolcanoeast1ic.png] [Image: lufiameravolcanoeast2ic.png] [Image: lufiameravolcanoeast3ic.png] [Image: lufiameravolcanoeast4ic.png] [Image: lufiameravolcanoeast5ic.png] [Image: lufiameravolcanoeast6ic.png] [Image: lufiameravolcanoeast7ic.png] [Image: lufiameravolcanobridgei.png] [Image: lufiameravolcanocaveico.png] [Image: lufiameravolcanowest1ic.png] [Image: lufiameravolcanowest2ic.png]

!UPDATES!
-- none --

!NEW!
-- none --

Next one will most super likely take a lot of time!
Thanked by: Ultimecia

Messages In This Thread
Lufia: The Ruins of Lore - by Previous! - by Previous - 09-18-2009, 09:10 AM