Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Setting sail on the seas of future...
Okay, now I know I just came back about three weeks ago (rough estimate, I forget how long it's really been) and I have decided that now that summer break has started I will try to pull my act together; get some help, get organized, and above all, explore the world around me.

I will be gone most of the summer. I will officially leave next monday (meaning sunday will be the last day I post) and I will come back the friday before school starts again. I need to live. Sitting in front of a computer is not living. it is a part of living for my lifestyle, but there is more to living, and I need to see it.

I also have some stories to write; I have enough to get published by an independent publisher, and eventually I will be selling the books. Alas, I will be almost back to school before that happens.

But yes, I am really leaving this time. And unlike last time, I will stay gone until it is my time to come back; I may not want to come back right away. All I can say is, when I get back, you guys better be ready to read because I hope to have some good stories cooked up! And a real editor, thank god. even I found it painful to read some of my old stories.

Counter:
4 day(s) until I leave.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Setting sail on the seas of future... - by Mewthriii - 06-12-2008, 11:41 AM