Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
There's no end to esreveR sprite threads...
Hello all, I signed up an absolute age ago but never quite got around to making a, er, sprite thread. So here. I post crap and you guys tell me it is indeed crap, that's basically what it is.

Note that I'm mostly a ripper and not that good a spriter myself, so I'm mostly posting rips here. And it's pretty much casual stuff, so yeah.

If this is in the wrong place tell me...

Now I start.

[Image: fallboss.gif]

My latest 'epic' rip (If you wanna call it that) is this mofo of a boss here, from Metal Slug 7, Mission 4. There's a waterfall and two pillars in the background that he clings to, but I didn't bother ripping those (MS7 backgrounds are a pain, and I usually don't rip backgrounds anyway). I am pretty much done save for the lasers and the little ball things fired from the little guns and turrets, because I kind of slacked off when I got there (Changing palettes tends to make me conk out).

[Image: shoopdawhoop.gif]

I've ripped the huge laser too, believe it or not.

[Image: union02.gif]

Started this ages ago but still nowhere near completion.

[Image: giantmechanicalcrab.gif]

Done.

[Image: giantmechanicalcrab2.gif]

[Image: giantmechanicalcrab3.gif]

Also done.

I've also got a couple of other things but they're crap now. I mean...they're ages old and not even finished. Or done correctly. And stuff. I have to get back to them...someday...
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
There's no end to esreveR sprite threads... - by esreveR - 06-07-2009, 07:12 PM