Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
...sorry...more ness...Almost 100% done, identical to brawl!
Im gonna make it short, sorry I keep making threads about ness...well I keep updating him. Anyways this time around I am literally almost 100% done. And I know ive said that before, but now im positive. The reason? Because this is a sheet of super smash bros brawl Ness, and there is almost nothing I havent sprited that Ness does in brawl. I even re-did half of the sheet to make the attacks/motions identical to brawls. And if you noticed I "brawlified" the entire sprite sheet. (Oh god was that annoying).

Sheet: [Image: 2373_Ness_sheet.png]

Here are some updates.
-Entire sheet has a new palette.
-New stance (same as ness's brawl stance, and I even made the two bored animations)
-New run to match brawls
-Skid stop
-Tripping
-Back jump and back double jump
-A combo fixed to match brawls
-New PK thunder
-New PSI magnet
-New down air made to match brawls
-PK starstorm changed to match brawls
-Dodges added to sheet
-Shield break added
-Sleeping added/ waking up added
-Ledge attack added
-Down taunt added
-Side taunt added

And again those are just a few things. Almost everything on the sheet has been changed in some way. Here are a couple animations of the new stuff:

[Image: newstance-1.gif]
[Image: ledgeattack.gif]
[Image: sleep.gif] [Image: getup-1.gif]
[Image: Dizzy.gif]
(this animation was before I changed the palette) [Image: ps3.gif]

Well there you have it. Id really like some comments on what you guys think. Im not ready to submit it yet though. I still have a couple things to do. (Swimming, leaning over the edge, get up attack, and maybe 2 more things, idk off the spot)
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
...sorry...more ness...Almost 100% done, identical to brawl! - by Naruto[NU] - 06-01-2009, 11:57 PM