Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[sprite comic] [excess blood] Castlevania: Time Distortion
(03-03-2009, 06:17 PM)Oddball Wrote: #1 I didn't mind the larger speech bubbles, it adds a dimension to serious comics.
However, this transparent thing makes it a little hard to read.
Further more, you keep using commas where they don't need to be used, and your grammar sucks.
Some of the things they say are more of statements than what they mean to say.
ok, Chris2Balls [:B] said that I should transparent the text, so that's what I did.
I have a habit of using too much commas, I know that. someone pointed that out to me long ago. it's just my style. besides, I'm doing my best with grammar, since I was never good at English classes when I was in school.
I also have a habit of saying as statements. it's also my own style of talking.

(03-03-2009, 06:17 PM)Oddball Wrote: "Im missing Mina already." That could be an afterthought in his head, but why would he just string that into his sentences.
And he keeps saying "Good idea", as if it wasn't obvious. They keep stopping and one of them says "lets go" and hes all "good idea."
Is it really that good of an idea? I mean, weren't they heading forward anyways?
the "I'm missing Mina already.", was to put there, because that Mina is Soma's girlfriend, and Mina could be worrying about Soma already.
the "good idea", is to agree with the other character. that's why I put them in there, and they usually stop at some points in the comic, hence the reason of why they say "let's go".

(03-03-2009, 06:17 PM)Oddball Wrote: Alucard sounds fucking retarded, make his speech intelligent, not cluttered with un-needed words and the like.

And if Alucard doesn't know what a wallet is, how did he know where to look for someone's name on an ID? Further more, how does he know it's called a wallet in the last panel?
ok, to point that out, I know my grammar sucks, and my speech intelligence isn't that great; I'm putting of what I have learned currently from the English classes.
oh yeah, Soma's wallet, the outside is custom made, which has "Soma Cruz" name on it, that's why Alucard read Soma Cruz's name. ;P he didn't open the wallet and look inside it.
also, Alucard heard Soma say that it's his wallet, that's why Alucard said that it's a wallet.
one more thing, Alucard has been asleep for at least 4 centuries, from the events of castlevania 3's timeline, which is 1476. so, Alucard wouldn't have known about a wallet.

(03-03-2009, 06:17 PM)Oddball Wrote: My point being: This comic sucks so far and isn't of any interest to me.
I'd advise starting over, and using less retarded language, so that the characters look as intelligent as they are supposed to.
yeah, if you don't like the comic that I've been working my butt off to provide them, with the current intelligence of speech; which isn't that good, I'm going to keep on going, since because, I know that I can't please everyone... and I'm not planning on starting over.

- Soldjermon
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: [sprite comic] [excess blood] a castlevania comic. >.> - by Soldjermon - 03-03-2009, 09:32 PM