Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[sprite comic] [excess blood] Castlevania: Time Distortion
#1 I didn't mind the larger speech bubbles, it adds a dimension to serious comics.
However, this transparent thing makes it a little hard to read.
Further more, you keep using commas where they don't need to be used, and your grammar sucks.
Some of the things they say are more of statements than what they mean to say.

"Im missing Mina already." That could be an afterthought in his head, but why would he just string that into his sentences.
And he keeps saying "Good idea", as if it wasn't obvious. They keep stopping and one of them says "lets go" and hes all "good idea."
Is it really that good of an idea? I mean, weren't they heading forward anyways?

Alucard sounds fucking retarded, make his speech intelligent, not cluttered with un-needed words and the like.

And if Alucard doesn't know what a wallet is, how did he know where to look for someone's name on an ID? Further more, how does he know it's called a wallet in the last panel?

My point being: This comic sucks so far and isn't of any interest to me.
I'd advise starting over, and using less retarded language, so that the characters look as intelligent as they are supposed to.

Nothing more or less useless than imagining that there is more to be done. Recall: no matter what is new there will always be these hands and these sandwiches. The enlightenment came and went and sliced bread was our creation— the best to be had. There can be no avenues of intellectual discord. We will always fold our food and put it into our mouths, long after our bodies forget what to do with it.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: [sprite comic] [excess blood] a castlevania comic. >.> - by Oddball - 03-03-2009, 06:17 PM