Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[Story]Spongebob Squarepants[WARNING: Explicit content]
(03-03-2009, 11:59 PM)Oddball Wrote: ummm....
I do hope that ypur own views aren't reflected herein.
I can understand public masturbation and Zoophilia as disgusting and real crimes, but homosexuality?
Meh.

Overall it was rather boring, there were a few grammar errors in how you incorporated 'quotes' from the residents of Bikini Bottom.

My personal feelings from the gay comments aside, I still don't see this as interesting enough to be posted.
Were there any other reasons for it? Or was it just some sporadic idea?
No, this doesn't reflect my views. For instance the "gay death penalty" is not to be taken seriously. It's just an exageration, a satire of the behaviour of some individuals, and in my opinion, that behaviour is pathetic and intolerant. Me putting it with zoophilia and public masturbation is to accentuate this (I hope people got this Blank )
This was written on the fly after Tyvon's response to one of my Spamhaul posts, so it's pretty spontaneous and didn't spend too much time correcting my work Embarassed

EVery Sad Mentioning the whole "gay" thing, I'll correct it and mess with some accumulations.
[Image: x1aIZ2e.gif]
YOU HAVE TO FEEL WHAT YOU DRAW, FEEL
[Image: shrine.gif]

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Story]Spongebob Squarepants[WARNING: Explicit content] - by Chris2Balls [:B] - 03-05-2009, 03:43 PM