Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
List your expectations/hopes for "Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games"!
Okay, everyone - I've been posting on other forums my expectations for "Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games". This is what I'm hoping will occur for the follow-up... prepare for a long read:

(1) This one is definitely to Sega - Like last game, make sure that BOTH Teams Mario and Sonic are represented well in regards to who will make the cut. If they develop them well, then our chances of representing them in the game itself is better. They did a somewhat good job in M.S.O.G., but could have been better. And yes, I mean from beginning to end.

(2) Cut out the mini-games - To me, that was some points off for BOTH versions. Even if educating folks about the Olympic history is fine and all, we don't need unnecessary mini-games to unlock new stuff.

(3) For gosh sakes, add in a "Music Room" this time around for the ENTIRE musical score for this game! o_O That was my biggest pet peeve -- because what did M.S.O.G. get in terms of Music Room treatment? None. (barring the "nostalgia tracks" heard in the gallery mode for M.S.O.G.)

(4) Controls - Even though the target gameplay is with the Wii Remote/Nunchuck and the Balance Board (home console version), make sure that when we do play this game, don't make us look stupid while doing it (I've seen too many cases of this in not just this game, but others as well).

That's all I have for now; if any more come to mind, I'll place it here. But for now, let's hear yours. Later, all!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
List your expectations/hopes for "Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games"! - by MeritC - 02-19-2009, 09:07 PM