Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Errors whilst ripping with UE Viewer
Question 
I'm trying to rip models from Gollum (yes, the Gollum) using the latest version of the UE Viewer tool. However, whenever I try to view or export any models I am given the following error.

RawArray item size mismatch: expected -2147483648, serialized 0

SerializeBulkArray <- FPositionVertexBuffer4<< <- FStaticLODModel4::SerializeStreamedData <- FStaticLODModel4::SerializeRenderItem <- TArray::Serialize: 0/1 <- USkeletalMesh4::Serialize <- LoadObject: SkeletalMesh4'SK_Gollum.SK_Gollum', pos=10E1F05, ver=522/0 (unversioned), game=ue4.27 <- UObject::EndLoad <- LoadWholePackage: /ToM/Content/Characters/Gollum/SK_Gollum.uasset <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- Main: umodel_build=1590

There is little information online for this kind of error, and I'm just stuck now. I've tried manually setting the engine version to match the game's as that's the only lead I could find, however this helped with nothing. I've used UE Viewer before without issue, so surely this must be something relating to the specific game.

All and any help is appreciated!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Errors whilst ripping with UE Viewer - by Resident Outsider - 02-19-2024, 08:24 AM