Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
500 Dollar Reward for anyone to provide a complete Sprite pack for Lineage 1
Just the spirte-sheets, if you're able to extract the rest "painlessly", then animations and sounds as well - but it's not as important as the sheets!

The files should be on internet, as my research have revealed to me that they were around in 2010-2016 era, unfortunately all links are down. There are probably some people with the files however. Otherwise you can try your hand at extracting them from clients and github files available on the internet. There's also a Korean community that probably has them floating, alas I do not know the language - maybe some of you are from Korea?

This is a serious offer. Provide me with proof of what I desire, and you will claim this reward.

Edit:
I'm sorry, I do not wish to give discord my phone number due to its cataloging practices and false promises of privacy. And a non-VoIP burner-registration is a bit of a headache to get in my homecountry. Not impossible, but takes a bit of effort. If it's not a bannable offense to post a request like this in this section of the forum, then I will take my chances here - at least for now.

Edit 2: If you for some reason manage to find a convoluted extraction process that only allows you to extract sprites 1-by-1, then don't bother extracting everything, I only desire 16 sprite-sheets in total. I will provide a comment with names, and links to pictures down below. Lineage Justice has a client with sprite.pak files. Perhaps you'll be able to extract them as well. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PJzc3jr...NVGnf/view
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
500 Dollar Reward for anyone to provide a complete Sprite pack for Lineage 1 - by DesireSprite - 01-19-2024, 10:56 AM