Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Help with ripping Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 2's sounds (GameCube)
Hi!

After multiple attempts of sifting through the files ripped by Dolphin, I am still unable to find most of sounds used for the fighters within duals. I'd like to find all of them, but the separate English voice lines for Gokule (Goku and Hercule) and Tiencha (Tien and Yamcha) are of interest.

The only playable sound files I've been able to find are .adx (which is playable in VLC and can be converted with VGSC). I found .acm files but VGSC isn't able to convert those despite that file format being compatible.

I can find some grunts and lines for every fighter in cdrom > us > bs > adx and Android 16 sounds in us > adx > 16g, but they're only select sounds and do not contain most grunts and lacks any regular super skills (i.e., lacking Goku's "Kamehameha", Vegeta's "Galick Gun", Android 16's "Rocket Punch", etc.) and there are no separate stems for fighters who are able to fuse (i.e., Goku and Vegeta, Goten and Trunks, Goku and Hercule, and Tien and Yamcha).

Where could I find every character grunt? are they not rippable? would I have better luck ripping the PS2 version of Budokai 2? am I not searching hard enough? is every grunt contained in some kinda special folder? (similar to a .zip file).

Any tip would be appreciated.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Help with ripping Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 2's sounds (GameCube) - by BillyBobResources - 01-05-2024, 10:40 PM