Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
What are games that you don't like and other people care for?
Kind of a visa versa of DogToon64's other thread but I'm curious to ask about the games that you happen to dislike that are popular with the masses.

For me.... Breath of the Wild.

I never really understood the hype around that game in specific. I mean sure it's Zelda and it did open world but I feel like it wasn't executed to it's fullest potential and it was kind of boring. I heard Tears of the Kingdom is substantially better than BoTW but I haven't really felt inclined to play it.

The only other one I can think of off the top of my head might have to be 2008's prince of persia. graphics were awesome but my main gripe has to be that one boss where I have to tap one of the buttons at a fast rate like it's the torture scene in metal gear solid and I could never really get behind that game mechanic since at that point I'd have to get a spoon to pull that off just to move forward... And that just gets annoying. I might pick it up again just because of the art style but I'm not expecting to get far in it.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
What are games that you don't like and other people care for? - by DioShiba - 11-05-2023, 09:05 PM