Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Pandora's Spirit (Touhou x Disgaea x etc. free adventure/platformer fangame)
Update for anyone interested.

I've just uploaded a new version of the game which should fix a pretty major issue present on the game before. There was a glitch that could softlock the game in some rare poorly-timed instances when Pandora's death animation should've played, sometimes she would disappear altogether, sometimes the controls would stop working, it looked like the game crashed to some even though it technically hadn't. In any case I think I've figured out what the issue was and fixed it up for this new version.

I also added a few new minor tweaks to simplify certain parts of the game that may have been more obtuse or difficult than I intended, most notably streamlining the initial tutorial segment so you don't have to replay entire segments if you die and Divya now providing hints on how to get started looking for Bright Prisms in the second adventure, among a few other things. Nothing major but it'll hopefully make the experience a bit more intuitive.

Assuming this won't apply to most people who decided to click on this thread, but if you did already find this game through here, decided to download it before and still have a save file, you should just be able to replace the .exe file with the new version and you'll be able to continue normally.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pandora's Spirit (Touhou x Disgaea x etc. free adventure/platformer fangame) - by DatesOfGelerium - 03-03-2024, 10:16 PM