Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Help with extracting the folder !! Pls Pls Pls
I found the method to get the game data, the internal downloads. this method requires you to root the mobile or the emulator(nox for example). The problem with the above comment is that you can only get only those apk images and not the player data, events etc(as it doesn't let you view in the files even I have tried files that allow root, I couldn't get the data). To do this, you need to install titanium backup on the device, click where it says backup/restore, look for FFBE, enter, click backup(under backup properties), wait for it to finish.
*slide the screen, click where it says: send latest backup(under special feature and general), click data only(separate files) because the two above is bugged(in my case), select where to save it.

Note: after the * you can skip it, looking in the main storage, the TitaniumBackup file.
In it you will find the file with name: com.square....tar.gz, take it to your computer and extract it. After that you follow the steps in my post above. Good luck
Thanked by: Claudio533

Messages In This Thread
RE: Help with extracting the folder !! Pls Pls Pls - by AkThor - 01-05-2024, 08:42 AM