Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Poll: Would you like to see a Super Mario 3D World guide next?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
100.00%
4 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[TUTORIAL] Ripping Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope
(02-25-2024, 08:33 PM)DJ_Fox11 Wrote:
(02-25-2024, 03:28 PM)Zabuton Wrote: I can't extract the textures (.dds) and models (.mmb) haven't skeletons in Noesis.

In order to assist you, I'm going to need a bit more explanation. Why can't you extract the textures? Are you using Switch Toolbox? A possible reason for the models not having their rigs could be because of the game. While Starlink: Battle for Atlas might use the same engine as the Mario + Rabbids series, being a game outside of that series could have a significant impact on the models. For example, in M+R KB and M+R SOH, the SOH model script converts the models with their rigs. However, using the same script on KB just doesn't work the same way, and vice versa.

DJ~

Thanks for the reply Smile 
For the texture, I tried with Switch Toolbox but it won't open files and shows an error message. I tried to find a solution on internet but results where disapointing...
For the models it's strange, I use the M+R SOH script and for all of the models it shows the mesh but nor the rig EXCEPT for the CPU Arwing... Maybe I'll just have to wait for someone who'll make a script for Starlink... It's not the same Ubisoft who made M+R and Starlink after all  Thinking
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: [TUTORIAL] Ripping Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope - by Zabuton - 02-26-2024, 08:04 AM