Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
having some trouble with texture mapping
I have some experience doing stuff in Blender, but when it comes to texture mapping I'm basically clueless. So I'm wondering if someone could help me figure out why these textures aren't mapping properly for me.

I actually downloaded these models from TMR (well except Cloud Luigi, I ripped that one myself), and they all look okay, except for the two from Super Mario 3D Land. As you can see, their textures are definitely not mapped properly, even though in the model preview on the site they looked just fine. that poor Wallop over there has definitely seen some things.
[Image: oopss.png](you can ignore all the random stuff, I'm just messing around with these models, as I do)

I can use these guys as references well enough as they are, but I'd really like to figure out how to fix the texture mapping so that they don't look like actual nightmare fuel haha. I've tried messing with a few settings and nothing seems to work. help would be much appreciated Content
I like downloading models and messing around with them on Blender. that's pretty much all I do here hehehe
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
having some trouble with texture mapping - by xSuperMario64x - 07-30-2023, 01:28 PM