Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
How do I rip the sounds from Street Fighter 6 (PS4)?
While I was looking into the game files of the Switch ports of Capcom Arcade Stadium (and 2nd Stadium), I noticed that the game's sounds and music were stored inside .pak files to save space. This could also be the same case for SF6, but extracting the game's .pak from the PS4 port's .pkg is quite hard when you're wanting to rip sounds from a WWise-supported game that runs on the RE Engine... though this PKG extractor can help extract .pkg files from PS4 games like this.

For the Steam/PC version, you can try using RETool and/or REE.PAK.Tool to extract the .pak, though you'll need a .list file so that all files are properly organized. The link to RETool is here and the link to REE.PAK.Tool is here.

Then, after extracting the .pak, you can find the extracted sound .bnks in the "wwise" folder of the "sound" folder, though in order to make the sounds and voices extractable in foobar2000, you must re-name the extension of the files to ".bnk" for .banks, and ".pck" for packaged banks.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: How do I rip the sounds from Street Fighter 6 (PS4)? - by JacintaB2022 - 12-02-2023, 06:50 AM