Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Double Dragon for the Zeebo (and iOS)
Ok, so I want to ask for some assistance for this one. This a sprite ripping project for Double Dragon... for the Zeebo. Yeah, that incredibly obscure Brazilian console from the late 2000s.

Now the sprites for this game have actually been ripped for a few years now, believe it or not. There's one big problem, though... The sprites are very unorganized and often times scrambled (like Saber's sprites, for example). I don't think I can organize everything all by myself. I was never the greatest when it comes to organizing sprite sheets, or re-assembling them, for that matter.

Ripping the sprites is easy enough, if you follow what's in this thread. The tough part is gonna be organizing every sprite to fit each animation for the character sprites, which of course would require to look into a lot of video footage online, as the characters animate rather smoothly, and there's no way of emulating a Zeebo for the time being to get a cleaner look at how the sprites animate frame by frame, or to see which sprite belongs to which animation.

If anyone wants to help me out with this, feel free to do so. I can provide all of the raw sprite rips if desired. If not, then I'll keep posting my progress here anyways... If I remember to...

EDIT: Now that I'm done with this game, I'll include the iOS version into this just in case anyone wants to tackle this version of Double Dragon.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: KC.png?rlkey=wev6gh1kef9rk8zky1idi0ozf&raw=1][Image: dededeherbert2.jpg][Image: KC.png?rlkey=wev6gh1kef9rk8zky1idi0ozf&raw=1]
Thanked by: Ton

Messages In This Thread
Double Dragon for the Zeebo (and iOS) - by Kurabupengin - 06-10-2023, 10:17 PM
RE: Double Dragon for the Zeebo - by Kurabupengin - 06-15-2023, 04:55 PM
RE: Double Dragon for the Zeebo - by Ton - 06-16-2023, 08:15 AM
RE: Double Dragon for the Zeebo - by Kurabupengin - 07-13-2023, 01:41 AM
RE: Double Dragon for the Zeebo - by Barack Obama - 07-13-2023, 07:04 AM
RE: Double Dragon for the Zeebo - by Kurabupengin - 07-15-2023, 06:53 PM
RE: Double Dragon for the Zeebo - by Magma MK-II - 07-18-2023, 04:53 PM
RE: Double Dragon for the Zeebo - by Barack Obama - 07-19-2023, 02:43 AM
RE: Double Dragon for the Zeebo - by Kurabupengin - 07-20-2023, 11:31 PM