Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
On marking content as NSFW in Sprites Resource
Information 
Basically, I'm not sure, first, how to mark the content I upload as NSFW, and second, what exactly would classify as NSFW. The latter because I'm uploading sprites from a game called Gore Screaming Show, and in several character sprites, including one of the most important ones, there's a lot of blood, but I don't know if that would classify as NSFW or not.
Any help would be greatly appreciated because this game seems like a hidden gem to me, quite underrated, and I think it would be nice if it was on the page.
I apologize if some of what I have posted is not well understood, English is not my first language and I had to use the translator in some parts.
I also apologize if there was another post that already answered this, but I have searched a bit and I have not found it, and since it's something that I would like to solve as soon as possible to upload the entire game, I have seen the need to publish this.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
On marking content as NSFW in Sprites Resource - by Daripik - 04-02-2023, 03:12 PM