Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Ripping 2D-Adventure Game - 150$ Reward
Star 
Hi! My dream is to create a remastered version of the old windows/DOS point-and-click adventure game "Hansel & Gretel and the Enchtanted Castle" from 1995 made by TerraGlyph Interactive. Therefore I need all the resource data of the game - that means all sounds, all background images and all animations images!

All the resource data is stored in a so called .TGR file (it is a TerraGlyph Interactive custom file used in all of their games). I had contact to some of the developers of the game and they said the data of the .TGR file was multiply compressed with different compression algorithms.

I uploaded the messages relating the compression from the developer and the HAG.TGR containing the recources. There are no copyright related material like ISOs or stuff like tat behind that link. If you need other data please message me.

LINK TO THE FILES: FILES

The game is able to run from DOS up to Windows 2000 without problems. If you want to run it on modern systems let me know - there are some tricks to do this.

Here is a video of the game so you can see which images and sounds I'm talking about I need:
Gameplay Video

Because this means a lot to me a will pay a reward of 150$ for the one who can extract alle the mentioned data out of the game for me! I don't know how to do it. Smile

Thank you very much for your help!

Daniel W.

Attached Files
.txt   Message from Developer.txt (Size: 2.19 KB / Downloads: 61)
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Ripping 2D-Adventure Game - 150$ Reward - by Hansel - 02-10-2023, 05:47 AM