Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Texture Blending Issue
It may be a texture problem, or a materials problem, or a problem with the meshes' normals.

1. Texture problem - Check to see if each texture looks like they go together. Same skin tone for example.

2. Materials problem - It may be that the body/eyes/mouth materials have different properties [such as more specular, different roughness, etc] that cause them to clash with each other. Check to see if the values of the Principled BSDF for each material are the same or simply copy one of the principled BSDFs and use it for all of the materials.

3. Normals problem - It may be that the normals of the body/eyes/mouth models are "split" [pointing in different directions which causes them to be shaded differently than each other].

To be honest, I do not know how to fix this issue without messing up the original object normals. You can try combining all the meshes together, then in edit mode select just the face, press m [for merge] and select 'by distance'. That should remove the overlapping vertices.
Hey, I'm Jasper! I am an avid model ripper, I also like Splatoon and Vocaloid.

Currently ripping from: N/A
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Texture Blending Issue - by imprintafter - 11-20-2022, 11:33 PM
RE: Texture Blending Issue - by Jasper7438 - 11-21-2022, 05:23 AM
RE: Texture Blending Issue - by imprintafter - 11-21-2022, 02:55 PM
RE: Texture Blending Issue - by Jasper7438 - 11-21-2022, 03:31 PM
RE: Texture Blending Issue - by imprintafter - 11-21-2022, 05:47 PM
RE: Texture Blending Issue - by Jasper7438 - 11-21-2022, 06:30 PM
RE: Texture Blending Issue - by imprintafter - 11-21-2022, 10:40 PM