Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Does anyone know where this old Doomguy Mega Man sprite edit originally came from?
Strange request I know, but does anyone happen know the source of these megaman-doomguy sprite edits? 

[Image: tzsdppY.png]

I'm basically trying to source and credit stuff I used a long time ago. These edits would have originated from some sprite sheet in the early 2000s. To make matters more confusing is that I remember me and someone else circa 2004 or so made extra frames, but we used the same colors and style of the original sprite edit. I don't remember if these were the additional frames or from the original edit. I no longer have that sprite sheet. But all the sprites looked pretty much like these 3.

Places that I recall the original edit appearing include the Planet of the Imps sprite comic, and a sprite comic where sephiroth was a teacher and a bunch of the students were MegaMan sprite edits (I don't remember what that sprite comic was called either, or if it was even archived anywhere).

------

This is a separate request and this one is even more unlikely to be sourced, but may as well throw it in.

[Image: NxzKEEf.png]

Does anyone know where this gun-like sprite may have been cropped from? It'd something else I had cut out back in the early 00s, but I don't know what from. Probably a MegaMan or Sonic game but I didn't see anything in those sheets that jumped out.

-----

Anyways if you happen to know the source of these please let me know. I'd really appreciate it!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Does anyone know where this old Doomguy Mega Man sprite edit originally came from? - by BeverageR - 10-20-2022, 07:45 PM