Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
HP & The Chamber of .Geo files, help would be appreciated.
(02-05-2023, 09:26 PM)suummalumcuique Wrote:
(12-28-2022, 07:57 PM)Pixel_VGR Wrote:
(12-28-2022, 07:43 PM)TheKidNamedFinger Wrote: That's cool! Do you reckon this program can export the maps themselves?
It should be able to, but most maps have their data split into both .GEO and .GDT files which the script doesn't handle too well right now. Some work and others don't.

I'm working on a Blender addon to further handle loading in all parts of maps, but it's very much a work in progress and won't be done for a while. Right now it requires a fair amount of manual work to get it properly loaded, but if you have any model / map that you need I can send it over to ya. That also goes for anyone else reading this thread.

Cheers!

How to use the script? Tell me please!

Hi,
Download both the "geo2obj.py" and "textures.zip" from the link provided and then unzip the textures.zip to someplace. You can then run the geo2obj.py via something like this:

python3 geo2obj.py "C:/HPCoS/example.geo" "C:/textures/" "C:/output/"

It should then spit out an .obj and .mtl file in the directory specified, in this case "C:/output/".

Cheers!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: HP & The Chamber of .Geo files, help would be appreciated. - by Pixel_VGR - 02-05-2023, 11:40 PM