Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
PS2 Shin Seiki Yuusha Taisen ripping help?
(08-09-2022, 07:49 PM)MrBread Wrote: I tried doing what you suggested before and I got no results. I've tried scaling, zooming in and out, and moving the object around to no avail. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who's encountered this issue. I came across a post from another user with a link to one of your earlier posts, which was how I discovered you.

That tutorial I mentioned earlier had a guide on importing the meshes into 3DSMax instead of Blender. Maybe it's because the person making that video ran into the same problems I'm having? It's weird because the file extension is one that blender recognizes and every other file I've imported with the OBJ extension has appeared in the viewer.

The mesh rip does exist because I've been able to look at the meshes in every other viewer I've used. It's appeared in 3DS Max, my main 3D Viewer app, even an online model viewer. It may be some kind of importing bug that persists in every version of Blender that I have. 

I'll try to discuss more about it in a post of my own.

Before I go I have one question. Is there a certain type of importing script that you use to import the models you rip into Blender or something?

Not with .obj from screencaps. If I were to be using ninjaripper's .rip files, I would need a plugin for blender. However for this I use the default obj import.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: PS2 Shin Seiki Yuusha Taisen ripping help? - by ToxicCaves - 08-09-2022, 08:15 PM