Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
The Fortress of Dr. Radiaki [PC]
Smile 
Hello, everyone! I hope this is the right place for this thread.

This is probably going to be my main and only contribution here, but, none-the-less, considering how many years these resources were desired by a multitude of people, I feel it'll be appreciated none-the-less.

So, I commissioned a programmer friend of mine, InsanityBringer over on the Zdoom Forums, to finally decode and rip the sprites from the elusive and frustrating Fortress of Dr. Radiaki, a terrible Doom Clone from the early-mid 90s. I have a project I wanted them for, the sprite work itself is actually quite good, so it should be an interesting source to people!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/10QlOta4...sp=sharing

This zip has almost everything - every monster, projectile, item and object, as well as the sounds. They're all in suitable folders, so it should be pretty well organized for a sprite sheet already.

Would someone more knowledgable than I be able to point me in the right direction so I can make good, organized sprite sheets from these and possibly get them submitted? Not sure if i'm even allowed to considering the circumstances, so, that's why i'm checking. I want to make sure i'm doing everything correctly, since the situation here *is* a bit unusual. I want these sprites to be useful to others.

Thanks, all! Enjoy!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
The Fortress of Dr. Radiaki [PC] - by BouncyTEM - 08-06-2022, 02:03 PM