Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
My few rip sprites from the TSR
Neutral 
Hi, it's me WaterCat. amm... I was inactive for some time because of personal reasons, but after a while I wanted to help the spriters resource a little bit. well... I am by far not an old user on this site, but I recently posted a new ripped sprite (or texture?) from the game Team Fortress Classic. and I would like to know what I can do to improve  Shy

[Image: 172242.png?updated=1650052722]

PC / Computer - Team Fortress Classic - Fire - The Spriters Resource (spriters-resource.com)

And these are some sprites I ripped from mega man maker.

PC / Computer - Mega Man Maker - Mega Man 8 Tilesets - The Spriters Resource (spriters-resource.com)

PC / Computer - Mega Man Maker - Mega Man 7 Tilesets - The Spriters Resource (spriters-resource.com)

And these are all the sprites I ripped using the name WaterCat. but... I used to use an old account on TSR, but I lost after I lost my old computer. but I'm not very proud of the sprites I ripped using this account from the past.

One noticeable thing in all my posts is that I always used a watermark with a black background with bubbles and with my cat avatar with a text written "ripped by watercat" with my username drawn in gold colors. It's practically my mark on this site I think. I got a lot of inspiration from the water levels of Super Mario World, and the art style of Shovel Knight and Capcom games when I made this mark. but to tell the truth, I did it because I hadn't thought of anything better. so it's not like it's SUPER creative or memorable for me. so I wanted to know what you guys think of my watermark too, should it improve?  Blank

anyway, thanks for your feedback.
This face sums up my life :/
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
My few rip sprites from the TSR - by WaterCat - 06-19-2022, 07:57 AM
RE: My few rip sprites from the TSR - by WaterCat - 06-22-2022, 03:50 PM