Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Ripping from PC games made with RE Engine? (Resident Evil, Monster Hunter, etc.)
Hi, I've lingered on this site for a while but only recently made an account. I'd love any help/suggestions/pointers that can be offered..
I'm looking to get a hold of models (and textures) from Monster Hunter Rise, and Monster Hunter Stories 2, as I can't find them anywhere else. (Of course I only plan to use them for personal, non-commercial projects, nothing illegal.)
I've tried using NinjaRipper in the past with Monster Hunter World, just to get a feel for things, but quickly found myself stumped. I'm open to using any other programs, of course. I aim to use these models in Blender (obj preferred, but add-ons let me work with most file types), so if it's possible to extract their skeletons as well, I would really appreciate it. If not, I'm okay to try rigging them myself :)
Many apologies if this kind of question had already been answered, please point me in the right direction if that's the case.
Thank you!!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Ripping from PC games made with RE Engine? (Resident Evil, Monster Hunter, etc.) - by DeftAlec - 06-09-2022, 06:48 PM