Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Need help ripping some models from Ghost Squad (Wii)
Question 
Recently i'm interested in ripping some models (mostly characters) from the game Ghost Squad for Nintendo Wii. Since i'm new to model ripping by extracting game files, i can only dump models that are in native .BRRES file format or known compressed formats. But when i extracting game files from Ghost Squad, the files that i suspected to be model files seem to be compressed in a custom format (such as .gos, .gvr,...) that i don't know, so basically i'm stuck. Now i can deals with the textures by using Dolphin Emulator to dumping them, but i need some help to decompress the format and dump the models.

Here is the link to the zip file containing the 2 folders that i think is model files (chara which i think contains the character models and maybe other stuffs and mdl which i think contains every other models or maybe even contains the character models as well)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LODaOZi...sp=sharing

P/S: Sorry for the multiple grammar mistakes that i made in this post, i still learning English here and there and thank you in advance for helping me.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Need help ripping some models from Ghost Squad (Wii) - by PlsSendHelp - 05-23-2022, 12:08 AM