Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Looking for Touhou Lost Word missing files
(04-12-2023, 12:59 AM)KanaKonpaku Wrote: Hey everyone,
While going through my spritesheets and such, I was thinking about how a lot of the expression for characters have the black shadows around them, clearly representing where blush is supposed to be. I was just wondering if anyone here has actually, figured out how to deal with that? My apologies if I'm being annoying asking that around here, but it's something that I've begun to wonder about as I finish up with what I have. I don't have plans to rip any further except for maybe the update this week, being the final update I know I have the time to rip. Regardless, I hope everything has been going good for the other rippers here, haven't heard from anyone around here in a while...

Thanks for the help so far from everyone,
Kana
Howdy, Kana. I'm not sure how to utilize the Shader Files I'm afraid. However, if someone else is knowledgeable, it may help?

Regardless, I managed to clear Chapter 4 act 2 in JP, so I might be able to get rips from the minimal content in 4Act3 now, if I still have interest in doing so later.

EDIT: After the hell that was the Dragon Marisa fight. What the hell was Act 3 supposed to be. It's even shorter than 90% of the events in this game, there's not even multiple segments...?
[Image: image.png?ex=662108ed&is=660e93ed&hm=ae8...14b6664de&]
Quote:What the hell am I doing here?
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking for Touhou Lost Word missing files - by IVBOY - 04-30-2023, 02:33 PM