Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Looking for Touhou Lost Word missing files
(03-19-2023, 12:50 PM)IVBOY Wrote: Thanks for the support, here. I've got a few JP Exclusive units in this rip potentially, I believe the only ones I'm missing are A6 Meiling, A6 Koakuma and A6 Daiyousei as I don't believe I encountered them at all. I'll post an update once I'm done uploading everything, but as of current I've got 15 of the 200 files that I've actually pulled, with more on the way. 

Take as much time as you need!

I've noticed something weird. I have full assets for the two most recently announced characters on the Japanese Lost Word Youtube channel. Yet none of the scarlet characters that are exclusive to the Japanese version are in the US cache. Also out of curiosity does Miyoi even have a portrait in the Japanese version? Someone in the comments on the lost word page keeps asking for the stuff and I don't feel comfortable releasing what I have (I'm seriously getting tired of people requesting assets in the comments, I don't even think that's allowed on here?).

Regardless with those Japanese exclusive B3 characters announced now, I might make spritesheets in advance. They've been in the files since I started ripping the game, oddly. Also I keep having an odd issue where folders seem to be duplicates of each other (a certain group of 500 were literally identical). Oh well.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking for Touhou Lost Word missing files - by KanaKonpaku - 03-20-2023, 08:39 PM