Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
Looking for Touhou Lost Word missing files
(03-16-2023, 09:59 PM)IVBOY Wrote: It's time.  I think I've gotten everything I realistically can at the moment, so I think now's the time for me to actually sift through all of this. I'll see you all on the other side.
[Image: image.png]
Okay, so I split the 5000 files into 22 folders, each of which I can open at one time in Asset Studio Gui, outside of the first one which is just script material that I don't need. However, notably, I am now having computer complications, presumably because my PC is a few years old, most notably now acting as if the 1TB Solid State Drive I CURRENTLY have is the original (broken) Disc Drive that was part of this PC that is a fifth of the size. There's a chance I may lose my PC for a bit as a result as I might have to send it in, however, regardless, when the issues are fixed, I plan to fully upload anything that I find in the cache that could be added to the webpage.
[Image: image.png]
I don't know why my PC is acting the way it is, but I hope it can be solved rather easily as it seems to have been done by a Windows Update. Either way, this should be ready soon.
[Image: image.png?ex=662108ed&is=660e93ed&hm=ae8...14b6664de&]
Quote:What the hell am I doing here?
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking for Touhou Lost Word missing files - by IVBOY - 03-17-2023, 12:39 AM