Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Looking for Touhou Lost Word missing files
(03-12-2023, 12:32 AM)IVBOY Wrote: [Image: image.png]
I think I'm almost ready to upload some sprites, should I have any new ones that I can upload within the 'no leaks' rule. I may wait until I can beat Chapter 4 Act 2 (I got to Dragon Marisa and then got stuck due to the sudden absurd difficulty spike/no guest units) before I do a filedump. Already completed the Secret Sealing Club stages, too. I don't think I'll be able to complete the challenge stages for a while, I'll just have to wait and see, and chances are I'll nuke this game from my PC once I'm done as I already play the global version on my phone. 

Currently checking the arena stages and every cutscene for the Ruins of Memory stages before I get ready to package everything, I want at least 5000 files. I also have voices off as I don't intend to upload anything to the Sounds Resource, since I won't be able to recognize every unit's voice and it'd take up some space if I did that. Figured I could scrounge around for some more stuff even if I can't really beat the challenge modes on a new save. May also wait for the SDT to come back in JP to get a few materials but I'm not sure how far that will get me. I don't think I'll be uploading Battle Sprites this time as I found out the ones from my previous dump were inconclusive, and probably still will be considering I think the Last Words of units are saved in separate files and I can't find them unless they're released and/or max limit broken- though I am attempting to complete a few stages first just for grins and giggles. Though I did manage to beat Sakuya's Relic Stage, so that's a W, I guess.

That's good to hear! Must admit I have almost no clue what that stuff you said is in the Japan version is, but oh well. I've got like 11 character's I can fantasy rebirth which is gonna be a really fun time. At least ripping those shouldn't be too hard once I get that far. I don't know how far I'll even be able to get in SDT as I barely understand how prioritize units in this thing. That's why I switched to playing real Touhou. I'll see what I can do though. I might dive into battle sprites next, I might know what files to use, and I have most of my characters at max limit anyways as I usually do that when I get a character.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking for Touhou Lost Word missing files - by KanaKonpaku - 03-12-2023, 12:57 AM