Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Looking for Touhou Lost Word missing files
(03-11-2023, 12:01 AM)KanaKonpaku Wrote: I've decided that I'm not gonna make great progress on finding an alternate universe versions of characters, so I've decided that since tracking down someone who has specific fantasy rebirthed on their accounts is so hard, I'm gonna try to get as many characters on my two accounts rebirthed as possible. It's not gonna be easy, but this is what I'm gonna focus on as these are gonna be the portraits that will be lost when the game shut down someday. Locking them behind unlocking them for just these specific portraits is just so odd, as you can see the majority of these on the wiki (albeit, low quality with a watermark). I'm gonna be doing this sporadically too, as I will likely be doing this based on my character preferences, but I'm try to get every character I can.

Oh and SDT is finally open again. I see a bunch of the AX characters are in here too, wonder if the game will download them if I encounter them. The loading screens in this area are LONG making me wonder what is even being downloaded in the first place.

[Image: image.png]
I think I'm almost ready to upload some sprites, should I have any new ones that I can upload within the 'no leaks' rule. I may wait until I can beat Chapter 4 Act 2 (I got to Dragon Marisa and then got stuck due to the sudden absurd difficulty spike/no guest units) before I do a filedump. Already completed the Secret Sealing Club stages, too. I don't think I'll be able to complete the challenge stages for a while, I'll just have to wait and see, and chances are I'll nuke this game from my PC once I'm done as I already play the global version on my phone. 

Currently checking the arena stages and every cutscene for the Ruins of Memory stages before I get ready to package everything, I want at least 5000 files. I also have voices off as I don't intend to upload anything to the Sounds Resource, since I won't be able to recognize every unit's voice and it'd take up some space if I did that. Figured I could scrounge around for some more stuff even if I can't really beat the challenge modes on a new save. May also wait for the SDT to come back in JP to get a few materials but I'm not sure how far that will get me. I don't think I'll be uploading Battle Sprites this time as I found out the ones from my previous dump were inconclusive, and probably still will be considering I think the Last Words of units are saved in separate files and I can't find them unless they're released and/or max limit broken- though I am attempting to complete a few stages first just for grins and giggles. Though I did manage to beat Sakuya's Relic Stage, so that's a W, I guess.
[Image: image.png?ex=662108ed&is=660e93ed&hm=ae8...14b6664de&]
Quote:What the hell am I doing here?
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking for Touhou Lost Word missing files - by IVBOY - 03-12-2023, 12:32 AM