Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Looking for Touhou Lost Word missing files
I've decided that I'm not gonna make great progress on finding an alternate universe versions of characters, so I've decided that since tracking down someone who has specific fantasy rebirthed on their accounts is so hard, I'm gonna try to get as many characters on my two accounts rebirthed as possible. It's not gonna be easy, but this is what I'm gonna focus on as these are gonna be the portraits that will be lost when the game shut down someday. Locking them behind unlocking them for just these specific portraits is just so odd, as you can see the majority of these on the wiki (albeit, low quality with a watermark). I'm gonna be doing this sporadically too, as I will likely be doing this based on my character preferences, but I'm try to get every character I can.

Oh and SDT is finally open again. I see a bunch of the AX characters are in here too, wonder if the game will download them if I encounter them. The loading screens in this area are LONG making me wonder what is even being downloaded in the first place.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking for Touhou Lost Word missing files - by KanaKonpaku - 03-11-2023, 12:01 AM