Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Looking for Touhou Lost Word missing files
Well, if it helps, I sent that large file that I couldn't open myself up in the thread here earlier. I could also try to send it, but I've deleted Bluestacks from my PC at this point as it was taking up space and I do not believe I'll get a complete file from it, like what happened last time.

(02-22-2023, 08:20 PM)KanaKonpaku Wrote: Hello all, I'm Kana and I'm rather new here.

I apologize for bumping a rather dead thread, but I come with both info for ripping assets from this game, as well as a request. I recently began dumping assets from Touhou Lost Word as I saw just how few have actually been uploaded to Spriter's Resource. I have played the game since global launch and I have nearly EVERY asset from this game. I believe this is because the game downloads almost all assets for each character that is either owned by the player or in the current list of running banners. I can confirm the latter because I have many assets for characters (including voice lines) that I don't own. I'll be posting my rips of characters soon once I get done sorting, however I have hit a road block from having every character portrait. The only exception to assets being downloaded seem to be portraits for Fantasy Rebirth costumes. All assets for them are downloaded save for the portrait for some reason, likely because they don't display on the character list until unlocked. I have a good amount of them (roughly 13 of the 40 in total rebirth costumes) but have no way of obtaining more at this moment.

Because of the issues I have getting these assets, I'd like request that someone send me their cache files from /Android/data/jp.goodsmile.touhoulostwordglobal_android/files/UnityCache/Shared/ if you have any of the following characters fantasy rebirths. Also, the path I shared last sentence is what is seen if you connect an android phone to PC via USB. I don't know how to do this via BlueStacks. Regardless, I lack files for Reisen Udongein, Alice , Meiling, Sakuya, Sunny Milk, Lily White, Daiyousei, Flandre, Ran, Chen, Eirin, Kaguya, Yuyuko, Suwako, Seiran, Byakuren, Kosuzu, Luna Child, Star Sapphire, Sagume, Toyohime, Yorihime, Doremy Sweet, Ringo, Satori, and Koishi. If you don't feel like sending me the cache folder and would like to do the rip yourself, here are instructions on doing that. I'm opening to ripping anyone's files if they don't want to go through the insanity below.

Obviously, copy the Shared folder to your PC. In it, there will be loads of folders with long combinations of letters and numbers. Each one of these is a cache folder. You can open these in AssetStudioGUI by loading the folder, but doing each folder individually will take months and character assets aren't in every one. You also can't batch load the shared folder as it will crash AssetStudio due to the sheer amount of files. My recommendation is to split the folders into sub-folders of 500 folders. If AssetStudio crashes upon trying to load the 500 folders, split that in half till it stops crashing. Once this works, you should be able to rip assets much faster. I recommend filtering by the type you are looking for; The following are character assets by type, underscores represent a string of numbers and letters:

Texture2D :
B______: These are character battle assets and are used in rendering characters in battle
C______: These are cutscene portraits for characters and contain various facial expressions
Change: These files (all named the same btw) are higher quality textures that I believe are used when a character is introduced.
Costume: These images are used on character costume sections
CostumeSquare: These are mini square versions of the costume images above
Efuda: Although not character assets these are Story Card graphics
G______: These are high quality portraits of characters, that are used on their friends page
H______: These are pieces of character art? I'm a bit confused but I ripped it.
IconFace: These are small face icons for characters
Large: These are displayed with the name of the character over them at the end of a battle.
Square: Square versions of the Large assets above.

Sprites:
Change: Same as the change in texture2D, however a bit more zoomed (And potentially higher quality?)

You can also sort by audio to rip music and voice lines, but nothing is labeled and you'd have to know the song or which character who's voice your looking.

Thank you for viewing this post, and thanks in advance if you send me an asset cache with the missing assets (I don't know how you got about sending me those here haha)

Actually, considering something that happened recently, I might try to do a second comb-through of the files, if college isn't kicking my butt- I can PM you the file you're looking for if need be, though I'd have to remember the specifics of how to get it beforehand. Something I noticed while doing my runthrough is that everything was randomly scattered, but I could've found every asset for the game if something hadn't gotten botched along the way, so hopefully someone else in the thread can do this for you as for some reason, when I did it, a lot of stuff got obfuscated, so I don't think I'd be very reliable.

As a bit of an aside for anyone who bumps into this, I think we should try playing through the game some in order to make sure we get everything. I think that's why a bunch of the stuff I had didn't load, though I understand if it may be an issue to spend a few days trying to get lucky with character pulls or getting a high enough level to advance through the story.
[Image: image.png?ex=662108ed&is=660e93ed&hm=ae8...14b6664de&]
Quote:What the hell am I doing here?
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking for Touhou Lost Word missing files - by IVBOY - 02-23-2023, 09:39 PM