Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Looking for Touhou Lost Word missing files
Hey all, Kama here. A few days back, I decided to look into Touhou Lost Word for sprites. Naturally, I checked spriters for the character I wanted, but they weren't there. The character in question is Saki Kurokoma, and I know for a fact that she's in the game. Issue is, when I went through the game files myself, I found that she WAS there-- but only her battle sprites, not her character portrait or dialogue art. So I looked deeper.

After asking around a while, I heard that apparently, Lost Word will only download the files currently needed at the time of downloading the game-- if the content isn't currently available in the game, you don't download it. This includes old event files, characters that were available to pull for a limited time (like Saki) and other temporary details. More than likely, if you OWNED a limited character and reinstalled later, it recognizes that, and adds the character to the download batch.

Since I downloaded the game only recently after barely playing a month after the initial global launch, I was hoping someone might be able to send me LW files from a client that's downloaded all the updates. I know for a fact Saki's in the game, she has battle sprites, as well as a gamepress page with her art.

Any help is much appreciated!
"What you're doing is no longer Science."

[Image: e6M1fN6.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Looking for Touhou Lost Word missing files - by Kamanira - 05-13-2022, 06:18 PM