Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Extracting Audio from Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga
(04-08-2022, 07:28 AM)iteachvader Wrote: Quick update: I tried using mediaextract by Panzi on Github. It was able to rip a considerable amount of .wavs, but it feels like a lot are still missing. I couldn't find the A-wing or X-wing engine samples that I've heard in-game, no AT-ATs, lots of blaster sounds are missing, etc. I may be overlooking them, but I was at least able to rip exactly 11,800 .wavs. It also can rip the voice clips, which are in .ogg format. If anyone has another low-level program that's specifically designed to extract .wav files, let me know so I can try it out!

Sadly, Mediaextract doesn't preserve file metadata, so none of the .wavs have their correct filenames. Not quite fit for upload to the Sounds Resource just yet. (Also, that .wem file I provided earlier seems to just be a .wav file that was misread by GameExtractor. I was able to drag it into Audacity and it worked perfectly!)

I'm trying to find the Revenge Of The Sith voice clips as we speak because I want the lines in relation to the final battle with Obi wan and Anakin, could you giude me to where in the files that'll be because the Game.dat files are sort of out of order like Game2.dat I think is A New Hope and not Attack Of The Clones as I assumed.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Extracting Audio from Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga - by ObsKenobs - 04-09-2022, 01:02 AM