Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Extracting Audio from Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga
Question 
I'm currently throwing everything I have at the new Lego Star Wars, and nothing seems to work. I've tried multiple ripping programs and QuickBMS scripts.

TT Games Explorer always returns an error upon attempting to open a .dat file: "Error when trying to read file infos!" and exits.
The TT Games QuickBMS script gives me "Can't read 4 bytes from offset 06000000618ab537." or something to that effect, and then stops.

The Ravioli Game Tools are able to rip some .ogg streams of music, as well as several wem files. However, the wems aren't playable or extractable in any way, even after using multiple Wwise tools. Here is an example wem for reference. https://mega.nz/file/UdUQSCjR#cV82lP6Udw...VGWXIjsR1M

I've tried other game/file extraction programs with no success. Any help on this would be fantastic!

Okay, I just tried the QuickBMS script again with GAME6.DAT while writing this, and it gave me a couple small resource files with the extension .ANGEL_RESOURCE. They're only a couple kilobytes in size each, but that's all. Nothing else was extracted. I can provide more example files if anyone would like to tinker with them!
If it's Star Wars, I gotcha covered! Wink
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Extracting Audio from Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga - by iteachvader - 04-06-2022, 05:02 PM