Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Help ripping Monster Hunter mobile game assets
Hi. Just posting here in case anybody can offer some advice since I'm running out of ideas. By no means an experienced ripper, I'm learning as I go. The game is Monster Hunter Riders and it's being shut down in a few months and I want to salvage the sprites of the characters from the game before then.

I've taken the .apk of the game, and turned it into a .zip. I've located what I believe to be the assets but they're split file types. From my understanding there are unity assets that have been split up. I read in an old thread to use the program HXD to join the files together into one to get the assets out of them. So I did that, (I think,) and then I also read to use Unity Studio to then view the assets from the conjoined file. Sadly, when I open up the file in Studio it displays no assets. I don't know where I'm going wrong, so I was hoping somebody could maybe offer a tip, maybe I should try a different program, a different method, etc. Here's a picture of what I'm working with.

[Image: zptN9Gf.png]

Huge thanks for anyone who might be able to give some advice.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Help ripping Monster Hunter mobile game assets - by strawbycow - 03-31-2022, 01:43 PM