Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Need help extracting from Unity mobile game
(11-22-2021, 09:42 AM)Lumialle Wrote:
(11-22-2021, 06:37 AM)Lumialle Wrote: Update! I managed to find where the files are stashed. It's in the data folder for Android.. Bit of a wonky spot, but I do have proof they're in the files as evidenced by this sprite I found:
[Image: yZ6EsRk.png]

The only issue now is that Bluestacks doesn't seem to like me exporting files from folders directly to my PC, and I currently have no idea how to get an app that will let me export them manually. This folder doesn't seem to be accessible in other file managing apps like ES, nor can I move it.

I'm stuck! But I think I'll try Nox and see if it helps; good thing is that I don't need to worry too much about moving data from this game to another emulator.

Updating again! Nox is indeed the way to access these files, not bluestacks.
The good news is that everything is located in the data folder after downloading the initial patch. This includes but is not limited to models, particles, textures, et cetera. So if you too choose to go on the journey of uploading/ripping assets from the game, there it is.

I'm not sure if I'll submit anything, but I may submit some things to TSR since there is a lot of nice character artwork in the game. Smile

Glad to hear things worked out for you! And also glad you tried out Nox. I used to use Bluestacks as well, but it got incredibly tedious finding/transferring files over that I just had to switch.

If you don't mind me asking, what kind of game is #COMPASS? I recognize that as Yun-Yun from Konosuba, so I'm assuming it might be some sort of huge crossover game?
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need help extracting from Unity mobile game - by TheEleh - 11-25-2021, 12:12 AM