Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[CLOSED] Noesis script for .agg models
Hi guys. I've been wanting to rip models from Disney's Stitch: Experiment 626. I've hit a spot of luck in that the file formats of this game are human readable, text-based formats. However, I still have a problem in that I can't code for the life of me. So that's where you come in! If you can make a Noesis script that is compatible with the game's model files so I can convert them to usable formats, I will give you MONEY! And everybody loves money, right? I'm not certain how much money, because I don't know what a reasonable rate for a Noesis script is, hence the "negotiable" in the title. Name a price and if I think it's a reasonable price, you're hired Smile

So in a nutshell, there's three formats of interest here. .AGG is the mesh, .AKC is the rigging, and .AKA are animation files. ALL of them are text-based and human readable, so there's no need for wacky intensive reverse-engineering, just open it in notepad and everything's actually quite self-explanatory (provided you understand model stuff of course) as to what they actually are, which is handy. I know it's possible to get noesis to search out a secondary format for rigs while converting a mesh file, because I've seen a script for the Jak trilogy that does something like that. I was thinking we could do that sort of thing, but it searches out an .akc instead of a .go file.

Ideally, we'd be able to convert the .agg/akc/aka into a rigged model with or without animations, with correct material assignment of course. However, I honestly consider animation support a cherry on top and not a huge priority if it turns out to be a difficult task/too costly. Mostly wanted them to help the TCRF guys get better gifs of unused animations. So an .agg/akc into a rigged model without animations is fine too. There's no need for frills, like it doesn't need to be able to load textures or anything (they're just tgas and bmps anyway, and I can always just load it in Blender, y'know?), just give me the means to convert these models rigged and in a usable format.

I've provided samples if you want to take a look. Not comprehensive by any means, as it's pretty hard to classify models/animations if you can't view them, but hopefully enough to be helpful.

Thanks for reading and have a good day. Please don't hesitate to post if you're interested!
Objects folder
Level folder sample
Boss stage folder sample

.zip   Stitch.zip (Size: 206.46 KB / Downloads: 67)
.zip   Soldier.zip (Size: 94.75 KB / Downloads: 62)
.zip   Frogbot.zip (Size: 82.56 KB / Downloads: 63)
.txt   SE626_Filetypes.txt (Size: 750 bytes / Downloads: 50)
.zip   BEAM.zip (Size: 26.01 KB / Downloads: 54)
.zip   BuzzerSample.zip (Size: 47.24 KB / Downloads: 58)
.zip   OMCJUM.zip (Size: 208.71 KB / Downloads: 61)
.zip   OJWUNC_PCELLG.zip (Size: 69.74 KB / Downloads: 53)
.zip   NWTC.zip (Size: 44.33 KB / Downloads: 59)
.zip   SLDR_3.zip (Size: 127.8 KB / Downloads: 58)
.zip   OMIROB.zip (Size: 366.99 KB / Downloads: 56)

Attached Files
.zip   LEVEL_M1A.zip (Size: 808.83 KB / Downloads: 50)
.zip   LEVEL_M1C.zip (Size: 730.6 KB / Downloads: 52)
.zip   SBIRD3.zip (Size: 33.69 KB / Downloads: 50)
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
[CLOSED] Noesis script for .agg models - by Nooga - 11-14-2021, 12:48 AM