Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
I'd love for 2 assets to be ripped from Metroid Dread.
Thumbs Up 
(10-20-2021, 06:59 PM)Courier 6 Wrote: Actually someone uploaded Samus onto the gmod workshop with the colored textures, i found other ripped models of samus which lacked standard textures. (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...2631258823)
If you dont know how to extract gmod models and textures i could tell you or do it for you. Hopefully dread models start popping up on Models resource, but it is a pretty popular game so im sure models will be uploaded soon.

The thing is that I don't have G-mod, but thanks anyway. If you could, I would love for you to teach me how to rip in G-mod. If you need to purchase G-mod or if it's too complex to rip, it would be perfectly okay for you to do it for me. I'd love for people to rip models in Metroid dread on models resource. By the way, I am sorta more interested in a rip for the E.m.m.I because it just looks so complex and scary looking. Thanks for the help!
Thanked by: Courier 6

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'd love for 2 assets to be ripped from Metroid Dread. - by prvqx - 10-20-2021, 09:26 PM