Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Looking for help with ripping Valkyrie Profile 2
Hey all, 
A friend and I have been trying to rip sound files from the PlayStation 2 game Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria. 
but neither of us is very knowledgeable about ripping games, and haven't had a whole lot of luck. 

We are mostly after the voice clips used during battles (start of battle, using special attacks, victory quotes, etc) 

So far the best I have managed to get has been some somewhat garbled/distorted/sped up voice lines from in game cutscenes. by using a program called Cube Media Player. 

If anyone could offer some guidance on how to rip sounds from this game, I would be super grateful.
Even if just some basic guides on ripping PS2 game audio in general would be nice. though help specifically with this game would be ideal.

EDIT: I also am currently attempting to use the program PSound to scan the disc. but that has been going for close to 24 hours at this point. I had heard that this method takes a while, but is this right or has something gone wrong with my scan. how long does scanning a CD/DVD typically take for PSound?
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Looking for help with ripping Valkyrie Profile 2 - by Natch - 09-01-2021, 01:01 AM