Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
heya! I need help decrypting cookie runs midi files
(08-28-2021, 05:04 AM)Periwinklekid Wrote:
(08-22-2021, 10:57 AM)RiffOsci Wrote:
(08-21-2021, 04:03 PM)Periwinklekid Wrote: oooooooo gl! oscilloscopes are really fun to look at, anyways do you have discord by any chance? so we could communicate easier? I usually just make mashups of the bgms! i think a lot of them sound good together Big Grin Big Grin

I do have a discord, but sadly, I'm a bit shy with making friends on discord so I won't be sharing it... Sorry.
I think another way to communicate with each other is by private messaging, I know this is a slow process and it's not the same as discord but I kind of prefer doing this if that's okay for you.
heya riffy! I already saw your messages so dw about that... I would've responded but.. you have your private messages closed LMAO, but anyways I've been trying to send a message in regards to the questions you asked me, can you please open private messages again? i think this is still better to discuss via PMs than here. Thank you! please reply to this thread once its been opened Big Grin
Ok, it's open! Now, you can respond to me.
"Hey, hey, hey! Light the lamp, NOT THE RAT, LIGHT THE LAMP, NOTDARAT!!!!" - Rizzo: The Muppet Christmas Carol

Currently tinkering a few game engines around.

PFP from The Epic Tales of Captain Underpants.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: heya! I need help decrypting cookie runs midi files - by RiffOsci - 08-28-2021, 08:50 AM