Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
heya! I need help decrypting cookie runs midi files
(08-15-2021, 08:02 PM)RiffOsci Wrote: I asked SimonTime on Github (The creator of GBSalsa) whether or not he can create a tool for the new encryption... to no replies from him whatsoever.

Looks like we're gonna have to wait 4 years until a tool has been created for the new encryption.

oh yes I saw it last month, though sadly I don't think simontime might respond any time soon, I sent a dm on Twitter and with no reply, only ever real way they found out how to make a decryption tool is by reverse-engineering the unencrypted midis, we just have to wait until devsisters slips up again, but I doubt it since I think they know about the old decryptor lmao, I wouldn't say 4 years just until yeah devsisters does something by accident LMAO, though I think it might be possible to find out the type of encryption through reading the code, I would do it but I literally have no idea how to access CROBs code I'm not sure where it is stored I also have no knowledge how to view it, but if I do find out how to access the code I'm going to be steadfast in learning how to read it, season 6 was a really sad update
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: heya! I need help decrypting cookie runs midi files - by Periwinklekid - 08-16-2021, 02:45 AM