Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
TileMolester Palette is a bit off... [WonderSwan][Digimon D-Project]
The savestate did load correctly!

I checked with the digimon shown on the savestate, and the colors are still the ones coming from the ROM rather than the ones shown by the emulator. So I guess I will fiddle with the values of the rgb masks however I can (bit by bit), it will be slow going...

When you told me "check the palette in a savestate", I immediately thought about loading it as a palette for the mons in TM (that's what I did for Hamtaro in YY-CHR after all and it worked). Then I thought about Hex Editors, because that's were go people to check for stuff, right? But beside 00s, I don't think I understand what you were trying to show me.

However, I had two mons that I couldn't find the palette of (the others were just before the sprites but I had no luck for those two), so it's a big help!

B) You're awesome, truly. I was afraid of having taken your time for nothing. You made my day with that, especially when I discovered that the colors weren't the same as the screenshots, which I was about to fall back on for those twos!

(I feel like just writing thanks isn't enough! But I really am grateful you were here to help me!)
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: TileMolester Palette is a bit off... [WonderSwan][Digimon D-Project] - by NerysRhys - 08-14-2021, 05:46 PM