Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
I'm angry about the rules of the VG sprites section
(08-01-2021, 10:51 AM)Nemesis666 Wrote: Some submission can be sorted I suppose, some other just cant, it's physically not possible.

Uh... yes they can, it's not impossible to do nor is it rocket science.

If you have a hard time selecting a sprite, you can try using a selection tool in most image editing programs known as a "Free select tool", "Lasso tool", or a "Free-form selection".

(08-01-2021, 10:51 AM)Nemesis666 Wrote: What do the staff expect from us ? To have a full time job on the site ? Will they start to pay us for it ? Which kind of sorting do they want ? Why would us start to sort anything that developpers THEMSELVES didnt sort... ?????

It's like the staff didnt think in their head(s) when they publish(ed) this kind of rules.

There's a reason why that rule is in place:
So people that download the content from us can use said content a lot EASIER than it would be if it was a completely disorganized mess on a sheet or inside a ZIP file (Like these two for example).

The staff want us (the submitters) to organize our submissions, instead of dumping all the content, unorganized, into a ZIP file and call it good.
If you can't handle the heat.
You can't handle the Neutron Style.
Thanked by: Kold-Virus, Alefy San

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm angry about the rules of the VG sprites section - by DogToon64 - 08-02-2021, 03:42 PM